- One Day Tournaments
- Member Clubs
Please note: If you are a GHIN Handicap holder through a CSGA member club you are already a member of the association.
Before beginning the application process, please read the following:
1) The special rate for this online handicap is $49.00. This membership opportunity is open to new and renewal members.
2) When you sign up now, your CSGA membership will run through April 1, 2018.
3) If you have had a GHIN Handicap number at any club within the past five years, click "Yes" below and enter your GHIN number and last name. If you don't have a GHIN number, or had one but can't remember it, please click "No".
4) After you fill out the form completely, click “Join Now!”. This is an automated process, and you will receive a confirmation welcome e-mail with your GHIN number. If you have any questions or issues, please contact us via phone during normal business hours 9am - 5 pm Monday - Friday at (860) 257-4171 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
- USGA Handicap Index through the GHIN service at the CSGA online E-Club
- Subscription to the CSGA Links Digital Magazine
- Handicap revision updates emailed straight to the golfer
- Online Posting for golfers to track their Handicap and Stats
- Up-to-date course rating information in national database ensures handicap accuracy
- Eligibility to play in CSGA tournaments, championships and events
Contact GEICO for a free quote on auto insurance to see how much you could be saving.
And don’t forget to mention your CSGA affiliation, you could qualify for an exclusive member savings opportunity. Visit www.geico.com/disc/csga or call 1-800-368-2734 for your free rate quote. GEICO can also help you find great rates on homeowners, renters, motorcycle insurance, and more!