ENTRY DEADLINE: May 24th, 2017
ENTRY FEE: $130
- Match Play Qualifying - All players will play 18 holes of stroke play on Wednesday, June 7th. The low 16 players will advance to match play. In the event of a tie for the final seed, a hole-by-hole playoff will begin immediately following conclusion of all rounds. All other ties will be broken by return of card.
- Match Play - General numeric draw will be used. All matches will be 18 holes.
Thursday, June 8th (AM) - Round of 16
Thursday, June 8th (PM) - Quarterfinals
Friday, June 9th (AM) - Semi-Finals
Friday, June 9th (PM) - Finals
CADDIES/TRANSPORTATION: Carts are mandatory and are included in the entry fee.
PRIZES: An awards presentation will be held immediately following the Championship. The Champion will have their name engraved on the Senior Match Play Championship trophy. Champion through quarter-finalists will receive merchandise credit redeemable at Brooklawn Country Club.
POSTING OF TOURNAMENT SCORES:All stroke play rounds will be posted to the players GHIN record upon completion of the event. Each scores will be posted as a "T" score. Players must not post their score individually to avoid duplication of scores.
WITHDRAWAL/REFUND POLICY: Refund less $25.00 administrative fee if requested prior to entry deadline. 50% refund after entry deadline and seven days prior to the event. Within seven days prior to the event there will be no refund. Any player who has competed in a qualifying round will be not be issued a refund if they are forced to withdraw from the championship proper.
Withdrawal during an CSGA competition:
All players are expected to complete the competition which they start. Acceptable reasons for withdrawal during a competition are physical injury, illness, or an emergency. Poor play is not an acceptable reason for withdrawal. A player who withdraws without an acceptable reason or without notifying CSGA personnel will be subject to suspension from future CSGA competitions. If a player is aware of a possibility of withdrawal (e.g. injury) he should notify the CSGA as soon as possible.
All players who start a round must return a scorecard personally to CSGA staff or a CSGA official even if they are officially withdrawing. Players who withdraw also must sign and attest that the hole by hole scores are correct for the fellow-competitor's scorecard they were keeping and return that card to the fellow-competitor or another marker in the group. Players who do not follow this policy will be subject to suspension from future CSGA competitions.
CONDITIONS OF TOURNAMENT ENTRY:
By submitting an entry for any CSGA-administered competition, the contestant understands that his/her participation is at the sole discretion of the CSGA. A contestant may be removed from any competition at the discretion of the CSGA staff or Competitions Committee at any time before or during the competition. Incidents of unbecoming conduct or actions deemed to be detrimental to the image of the CSGA or the “Spirit of the Game” are grounds for such removal and suspension from future CSGA-administered competitions. These include, but are not limited to the following:
1) Willful damage of the golf course or golf course property
2) Club throwing or unnecessary club tossing
3) Offensive or unbecoming language
4) Public criticism of golf course or verbal abuse of CSGA staff, officials, volunteers, host club staff or other contestants
5) Potential endangerment of others
6) Conduct deemed unbecoming