Ellington Ridge Country Club | July 30 - August 2, 2017
1) Beginning in 2001, CT Open Champions of the past 10 years (2007-2016) ***
1A) CT Open Champions prior to 2001***
2) CT Amateur Champions of the past 5 years (2013-2017)
3) The top 15 finishers and ties in the 2016 CT Open Championship.
4) New England Amateur Champion(s) of the past 3 years (2014-2016)
5) 2017 CT Amateur Runner-Up
6) Champions of the following CSGA Championships:
- 2016 Mid-Amateur, 2016 Senior Amateur, 2016 Public Links, 2017 Russell Palmer Cup, 2017 Junior Amateur & 2017 Senior Match Play
7) 2017 CT Senior Open Champion
8) Top ten (10) players in 2016 Dick Tettelbach Player of the Year point rankings.
9) Top ten (10) Professionals in the 2016 CT PGA & MET PGA Player of the Year standings.
10) Director of Golf/Head Professional of the following 2017 CSGA Championships and qualifying sites:
- Open, Amateur, Mid-Amateur, Women’s Open, Public Links, Sr. Amateur, Sr. Match Play, Palmer Cup, & Junior Amateur
10a) Director of Golf/Head Professional of the following 2017 USGA Qualifiers conducted by the CSGA:
U.S. Open, U.S. Junior Amateur, U.S. Amateur,
U.S. Mid-Amateur, U.S. Senior Amateur, U.S. Amateur Four-Ball
11) Ellington Ridge Country Club will receive 2 exemptions to be used at their discretion.
12) Player who successfully qualified for the following Championships: 2017 US Open
* Exempt Players MUST meet eligibility criteria & apply by the closing deadline.
** Director of Golf/Head Professional exemptions are not transferrable.
** * Exempt players in category 1 & 1a will remain eligible regardless of residency or membership in the CSGA for the duration of their exemption
Exempt player list will be posted shortly!