To provide further clarity to player withdrawals, no cards, disqualifications, etc. the following categories and notations will be used for posted results.
- A player notifies the CSGA staff and/or officials in advance of their starting time that they are unable to compete. Withdrawals occurring between rounds played over consecutive days will result in the player being withdrawn from the next round, not the previous round most recently completed.
- A player notifies the CSGA staff and/or officials that, during a round, they are withdrawing due to medical reasons or family emergency will be listed as a WD with an injury and/or illness notation.
DID NOT FINISH (DNF)
- A player exits a tournament without notifying the CSGA of the reason or for reasons such as “work commitments” or “other obligations” will be listed as a DNF
NO CARD (NC)
- If a player begins their round but does not complete the round for reasons not covered under withdrawal circumstances or elects at the scoring area to not post a completed round.
- A player will be denoted as disqualified, if they are subject to a penalty of disqualification under the Rules of Golf.
- A player who fails to notify the CSGA of their intent to withdrawal prior to their posted starting time or simply does not show at the time established by the committee. **The specific Rule number used to apply the disqualification penalty may be noted in the status.
Players that earn a status of DNF, NC or DQ will forfeit their right to any refund and will not be permitted to change qualifying sites